In the Main Menu select Clubs > Wine Clubs
Select Add in the top bar
Enter in a name and description for your club
Display - if set to no, site visitors will not be able to join this club or read about details. This is for use with hidden clubs or private internal clubs only, Such as Friends and family club. IF you are logged in, you WILL see this club on your club page, but if you are not logged in you will not see it.
- Checkout teaser – use this if you are selling online through Vines OS. This displays a quick summary of the club details on the checkout page. For example: "2 bottles, six times a year. Average cost $150".
- Image – use this if your main club page includes an image area for each club. Otherwise, use the editor box image icon to upload an image to the page.
- Gift Club Price – If you are selling gift club subscriptions, where one person can purchase a set term of club orders for a recipient, set the average club shipment price.
- Club requirement – if you allow members to customize the batch orders you create for each release, set the minimum number of items required for each category. For example, the two bottle red club would require two bottles of red in this section.
SAVEIn Wine Club Manager section, now click on the green button in top right "Set Discounts"
- Complete every section of the Settings for a sale of this particular product type. To come back to this screen, got to Ecommerce > Settings > and choose the type of product, ie, Wine or Beer etc.. Learn more about these options.