Select 'Club Processing' or 'Club Shipments'
From the dropdown, choose the Club for the shipment. If your club does not appear, make sure there are Members in the club. If there are no members in the Club, it will not appear here.
If you are not charging shipping, select Free Shipping (make sure you can legally do this).
Discounts: Specify the type of discount you want to apply, either as Percent or Dollar amount.
From your list of wine, add the Quantity you want to include of each in the batch. For example, the club shipment is going to include one Pinot Noir, one Cabernet and one Chardonnay.
Make sure you have sufficient inventory and watch for any red error messages. If you need to increase the inventory of what is available, click on the name of the wine to go to the wine detail page where you can update it.
- Review at the bottom to make sure your discounts and total members look correct. If you forgot to add the discount, you can update it by going back to the top of the page and entering the amount and click on Update.
** Now you have a few options before closing this page. **
CUSTOM CLUB: If you want to allow members to login to modify their orders:
- Click the Create Orders button
- Do not process yet. (If you process, the orders are no longer editable by the member). At this point, the cards on file have NOT been charged, nor has there been a temporary authorization on the card. There has been no call yet to the merchant account, so your members will not see anything yet on their credit card online, for example.
- Send out your newsletter to invite members to login and modify their order. ** Make sure you have reviewed this in detail, by creating a test member account, and login to make sure you can do this correctly. There are many configurations that can impact this, so make sure it is working before you invite your members to customize their club order.In your member profile, you should see a Customize link beside the order. If it is not displaying when you are logged in as a member, send in a ticket and we will review your configurations. Also remember to give them a deadline by which to do it.
- NOTE: If you customize an order that is marked "Skip shipment", it WILL create to order for that customer.
PROCESS: If you are ready to batch process the orders:
- If you are ready to send the order to the merchant processor, select Process Shipment. This will batch process all orders. When you see the "Success" message you can close the window or navigate away. Orders will continue to process through.
- After orders have processed, go back to the Club Processing page and filter by Order status.
- In Cart = In cart and not yet processed
- Invalid = Failed credit cards
- Pending = Waiting for processing queue, they will settle through
- Processed = Successfully processed
- Original Open = Open orders that have not been processed yet
- Customized = All custom orders
- Customized Open = Custom orders that have not been processed yet
- Filter in the Shipping dropdown for: All, Shipping, or Pickup (choose Location, if you have more than one location).
- Once you have filtered, choose an Export option, based on what you are doing next (preparing orders, getting a list for pickup, preparing only the custom orders, etc)
Pickup List = List of members and type of membership, if you have pre-packed sets of wine for pickup based on type of club.
Default = Includes details of what is to be included in the order
VinFillment = Custom format required if fulfillment via VinFillment
MyUPS = Format required if uploading to ship via MyUPS. This will export only orders that are to be shipped, and only orders that have processed. It will not include invalid orders or orders for pickup.
UPS Worldship = Format required if uploading to ship via UPS Worldship. This will export only orders that are to be shipped, and only orders that have processed. It will not include invalid orders or orders for pickup.
Other filters may also be available.
If you need a custom filter, submit a ticket. This may be subject to a nominal charge if the filter does not exist.
What to do with Failed Orders?
Depending on your configuration, members whose credit cards have failed will receive an automated email asking them to login to update their credit cards. Next steps: Failed Orders