If you need to process in order for a member, log into the Vines OS dashboard, and then go to the front end of the website and go to the products page, for example where your customers would start an order from.
Add the items for the member.
During the checkout, you will see a button "POS sale" instead of the regular checkout button. This is because you are logged in as admin. Clicking that, you will get to the Order page.
- Enter the email address of the member, which you can find on their member record.
- Check the box "Member account" – this will make it refresh the page with the member pricing
- At the bottom of the form, select "Use card on file" to have it charge through to the card on file.
- Click on the cart icon beside the product name.
- Adjust the quantity, or to add other products, close that new window to get back to the list of products. Continue adding products the same way, click on the cart icon and adjust quantity. Close the window to go back and add more.
- When done adding the products, click POS SALE.
- Enter the Member email address and then check the “Member quick checkout” checkbox.