FIRST STEP - Download the merchant vendor-specific spreadsheet below, in red. Choose either OpenEdge or Payjunction, based on your merchant provider.
- DO NOT USE EXCEL or MAC NUMBERS.
- Use Google Spreadsheets. WARNING!!! Do NOT use Microsoft Excel. (Read why) It will change the last numbers to zero.
- When you open the sample CSV file below, make sure you see each cell separately. IF you see all the cells joined together in one cell with commas, let us know and we will help.
- Enter all your member data, or copy and paste from another program, into the respective columns.
Do not change any COLUMN HEADINGS, or add any COLUMN HEADINGS.
- Save the document as a .CSV file.
- PLEASE... DO NOT EMAIL THIS DOCUMENT TO US, AS IT IS NOT SECURE. IF YOU HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES, PLEASE USE DROPBOX OR ASK US TO CREATE A FILE SHARING FOR YOU.
- Wait for your account manager to proceed with the import. This is very important for data security. Do not upload until advised it is okay to do.