- CREATE "CLUB ID" IN CLUB MANAGER
- Login to Vines OS, and go to Wine club manager.
- Click on the name of each wine club to open up the details page
Enter the Club ID that you will use in the first column to represent the club name. In this example, you would enter "2 Bottle Club" in the first column of the spreadsheet, for every member of this club type.
- Update this for each wine club and save.
PART THREE - UPLOAD FILE
- Under the Main Menu select Web Updates at the top of your bar.
Click on the Browse button and locate the file and click Open.
Click on the Upload button.
Click on Save once it is uploaded.
- In the Main Menu select Wine Club at the top of your bar.
Select Member Manager.
Click on Import Members in the Action Bar.
Locate the file you created and uploaded in the list provided, and import it.
It will provide you with a message that says "Import Complete" when done. Do not close the window until this happens.
Review your data in the Member Manager section, and double-check that all members were imported as expected.
- IMPORTANT: After importing members to go to Web Site >Uploads and delete the csv file that you uploaded.
IF processing with OpenEdge, now contact your OpenEdge rep, Kenny Lee, to ask him to start the member upload process there, to bring over the credit cards. Vines OS does not import the credit cards. When this is done, do a test order using your own member account to verify the transaction goes through to OpenEdge and to your bank.