If you need to process in order for a member, log into the Vines OS dashboard, and then go to the front end of the website and go to the products page, for example where your customers would start an order from.
Add the items for the member.
During the checkout, you will see a button "POS sale" instead of the regular checkout button. This is because you are logged in as admin. Clicking that will take you to the Order page.
- Enter the email address of the member, which you can find on their member record.
- Check the box "Member account" – this will make it refresh the page with the member pricing.
- At the bottom of the form, select "Use card on file" to have it charge through to the card on file.
This will also auto generate an Order confirmation email to the member.
To create an order for a member, login and go the the list of wines or products in the dashboard.
- Click on the cart icon beside the product name.
- Adjust the quantity, or to add other products, close that new window to get back to the list of products. Continue adding products the same way, click on the cart icon and adjust quantity. Close the window to go back and add more.
- When done adding the products, click POS SALE. This will take you to the Checkout for POS Sale.
- Enter the Member email address and then check the “Member quick checkout” checkbox.
This will complete the form with the member profile including credit card on file. Hit Finish, and the order will be created and member notified. Make sure to PROCESS the order, by opening it in the Orders list and hit Process if it is not yet processed.
If you need to apply any additional discounts to this order, at step 4, you can enter the discount before clicking "Finish".
- Enter the discount type - This can be whatever you need it to be.
- Enter the discount amount. Can be a dollar or percentage.
- Select $ or %
- Click "Apply" You'll see the discount applied to the order. If you're satisfied with the order, click "Finish", and the order will be created and member notified. Make sure to PROCESS the order, by opening it in the Orders list and hit Process if it is not yet processed.