The steps for clearing your browser cookies varies depending you the browser you're currently using.
Remove stored cookies and data:
- Click Manage Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, then click Remove or Remove All.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Tools.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Manage Data… button. The Manage Cookies and Site Data dialog will appear.
- In the Search websites field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. Items that match your search will be displayed.
- To remove all cookies and storage data for the website, click Remove All Shown.
- To remove selected items, select an entry and click Remove Selected.
- Click Save Changes.
- In the Removing Cookies and Site Data confirmation dialog that opens, click Remove.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Select the Cookies and website data check box, and then select Delete.