Note: if you are not using Revel POS, use this method to cancel a member instead.
If you need to cancel or unsubscribe a member from a club and ensure they're no-longer receiving cub benefits, please follow these steps. These steps will convert the 'member" to a "customer", but still maintain their information for future purchases on Revel. Also see how to Cancel a Gift Membership.
- Navigate on Vines OS to Clubs / Members and locate the member you need to cancel.
- Click on the members' name to open the Member-Edit page.
- For Club Memberships, un-check all Clubs, (including the previously used "Inactive Club, if you were using the legacy Revel member cancellation process").
- Keep the checkbox 'Is Active?' checked. This will keep the member as a 'customer' on Vines OS for future purchases or membership renewals.
- Be sure to click Save to commit the changes.
If you need to locate the former member, they're now located in the CRM Customers section. Club members are located on the Clubs / Members section.
If you don't see the Customers tab, please contact us using the Chat window to ask for it to be enabled.